- What is the SCOPE Alliance?
- What is the SCOPE mission?
- What is meant by Carrier Grade?
- What is a profile?
- What is a gap?
- What are the specific deliverables of SCOPE?
- What has the SCOPE Alliance accomplished to date?
- Could you provide some examples of common options specified in SCOPE
- How will Service Providers, NEPs, and their suppliers benefit from SCOPE?
- How is SCOPE structured / organized?
- What is the relationship between SCOPE & IEEE-ISTO?
- How does SCOPE relate to & interact with other specifications
- Who can join SCOPE?
- What are the Boundaries of SCOPE's work?
- If SCOPE did not exist, what would the impact be on COTS adoption in the
carrier Grade Platform space?
- What is SCOPE's short and long term plan to achieve its mission?
- Why is SCOPE focusing on base platform and tools only?
- Why focus on control plane initially?
- How can SCOPE be efficient without creating new IP (Intellectual Property)?
- Why is Virtualization included in SCOPE activities?
- Why are tools, not being commoditized, included in SCOPE?
- Are Base Stations excluded from SCOPE focus?
- Is SCOPE's goal to lead to shorter development cycles or lower costs?
- Will SCOPE intent to reduce the integration effort?
- How could SCOPE address requirements when there are no related open
specifications or even no related industry standard?
- NEPs traditionally do have their proprietary middleware, are they prepared
to apply open specifications?